Discovering the golf courses in South Tyrol
Golf in South Tyrol - 20% discounts on Green Fees
Golfing in South Tyrol combines Mediterranean and high alpine elements in the heart of an amazing natural landscape. If you have a vacation in Caldaro al Lago, you can enjoy golfing on the small but nice golf courses in the vicinity of our hotel at Lake Caldaro. The sunny and particularly mild climate of the Southern part of our country is favourable for long golfing seasons and guarantees nearly all-season golfing pleasure. With the new Golfcard Südtirol, you will be entitled to a discount of 20% on the green fee of your choice (18 holes, cannot be combined with other discounts). The card is personal and allows you to play four times at a discount.
Our partners GC in South Tyrol:
- GC Appiano, on 250 m a.s.l., 9 holes, 12 km off www.golfandcountry.it.
- GC Freudenstein Eppan Trainingscenter
- GC Dolomiti Sarnonico, on 950 m a.s.l., 18 holes, 24 km off
- Driving Range, Putting green and Pitching green
- GC Petersberg, on 1200 m a.s.l., 18 holes, 28 km off
- GC Lana Gutshof Brandis, on 300 m a.s.l., 9 holes, 30 km off
- Driving Range, Putting green and Pitching green, Golf school
- GC Lago di Carezza, on 1.580 m a.s.l., 18 holes, 40 km off
- GC S. Vigilio Siusi, on 850 m a.s.l., 18 holes, 44 km off
- GC Passiria.Merano, on 500 m a.s.l., 18 holes, 60 km off
- GC Alta Badia, on 1.700 m a.s.l., 9 holes, 84 km off
- GC Val Pusteria, on 930 m a.s.l., 9 holes, 97 km off