YOUR HOLIDAY AT THE PARC HOTEL AM SEE...with us you feel safe!
Dear guests, the last season has shown us that a carefree and relaxed holiday is possible in spite of Corona, thanks to very good safety and hygiene measures.
Full of joy and well prepared, we await you with wonderful and relaxing holiday moments at the Parc Hotel am See.
Your well-being, health and safety are our top priority. Treat yourself to a relaxing time-out, you have earned it!
All current information at a glance:
HERE you will find the latest news about the coronavirus in South Tyrol.
UPDATE! Entry into South Tyrol from 15 May without quarantine.
Here you will find an overview of all the measures taken:
- With its 45 rooms and suites, the Parc Hotel am See is a perfect holiday oasis for those seeking peace and quiet.
- With its 7.000 m² of outdoor space, the hotel grounds directly on the lake offer plenty of free space and thus safety.
- Extensively distributed sunbeds on the private bathing beach ensure more distance from other guests and thus additional privacy.
- You are welcome to check in online from home via the link you will receive in the preview email 2 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- You are also welcome to call up all hotel information on your mobile phone.
- All areas of the hotel are regularly cleaned with disinfectants and disinfection stations are available in the public rooms.
- Our staff are highly sensitised and informed and wear mouth-nose protection while working.
- Due to the generously defined breakfast time of 7.30 a.m. - 10.45 a.m., you can serve yourself as usual to your heart's content at the buffet with mouth-nose protection.
- Our gourmet half-board including breakfast, afternoon snack and dinner is offered to the same extent.
- In the winter garden, the dining room, the palm restaurant and on the terrace, the tables are placed so that you can enjoy the creations of the kitchen in peace at a safe distance and without mouth protection.
- Our panoramic indoor pool and heated outdoor salt water pool are open for you.
- Our saunas are open for you. The number of people in the saunas is limited and the correct distance applies.
- The relaxation room is open for you, the loungers are placed so that the distances can be observed.
- The fitness room and the exercise room are open for you.
- Our SPA staff offer all treatments and applications, of course with the necessary and prescribed protective measures.
- NEW: Massages can be enjoyed outdoors.
- Our activity programme (walking excursions) is also offered in the usual form and to the same extent as before.
- Indoor activities will take place in small groups.
ROOMS & SUITES:
- Upon arrival, you will find your accommodation completely disinfected and thoroughly cleaned with hydrogen peroxide.
- You will find your personal disinfectant gel and a mouth-nose protection in your room.
We adhere to the legal guidelines, subject to change. Status 22.05.2021
CANCELLATION POLICY 2021:
We want to support you in this difficult time, that’s why we loosened our cancellation conditions. Concerning bookings for the year 2021: In case your stay wouldn’t be possible because of Covid-19, (only valid in case of illness and/or travel restriction due to the virus) 7 days before your planned arrival the cancellation of your reservation is at no charge.
6 days to 1 day before arrival, no-shows, delayed arrival and early departures will be charged 50% of the booked price.
We are always there for you!
For further questions, simply call us on +0039 0471 960 000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.